Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve Night

After we went to Church on Christmas Eve, we came back to Mom and Dad's house to exchange Christmas presents with them. It was crazy! Lots and lots of gifts, and lots and lots of wrapping paper EVERYWHERE!! Mom and Dad got Joe and I a new video camera, yayyyyy! The kids got lots of new toys and they love all their stuff. Kristen got them new chairs for their playroom, which have been a big hit. Thank you so much everyone!!


Poppa helping Charlie with his new motorcycle

Reese, dressed like Cinderella, loving on her new my first Princess doll, baby Cinderella



a new Fancy Nancy doll......thank you Mimi and Poppa!!


Reese opening our gift for us!!


I got mom a picture of the kids framed for her bedroom. This was one of their school pictures and it turned out so pretty. I LOVE this picture!! Watch out momma, I'm coming to take it back!!!


Reese didn't let ANYONE open their own gifts!!

No comments: