Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reese's Dance Preview.....

We had Reese's Dance Preview Recital on Wednesday and it was oh so cute! We had quite the crowd there to cheer her on, Joe, Charlie and I were there, and Mimi & Poppa and Gigi -- I was so nervous that she wouldn't "perform" for us, but I was WRONG! She seriously did each and every move the teacher wanted them do. I was so proud. Before the program, we had Kate and Adelaide over to eat pizza and get in our leotards and tutus. While us "mommy's" were cleaning up and getting ready to go, we heard a lot of squealing and hooting and hollering! We RAN upstairs and this is what we found......
4 little Monkey's jumping on the bed!!
These little monkey's had all climbed into Charlie's bed and were jumping and squealing like you have never heard!!!



Our pretty ballerina's
Before the recital started, Mrs. Cindy had the girls go into the class and 'warm up' and prepare for us.....Charlie heard all the little tap shoes and the tiny squeals of 12 little girls and could not wait to get in!!
let me in!!!!


shake it girl......shake it!!







this is when they were dancing to "Who Let the Dogs Out".....seriously it was so funny, I thought I would wet my pants!! Reese was shaking that booty like a professional!!!

time to do the "little red caboose!"





such precious little girls!!
Charlie sat the entire time and watched his big sister!



Christmas present for Mrs. Cindy!!!

No comments: