Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

We always go to my mom and dad's house for Christmas Eve lunch. I did terrible with pictures this year, I didn't get any family shots and I didn't get any shots of the kids together either.....it was just too much excitement and too much wrapping paper! We exchanged gifts with Maci and Mason -- Reese and Charlie adore both of them! As soon as we got to Mimi and Poppa's house, Reese decided she wanted to play dress up and must have changed into 3 or 4 dresses that morning......sorry for the inappropriate outfits -- I choose my battles with her these days and this was not one I wanted to fight. End result......Christmas pictures in ugly, cheap dress up clothes that make me laugh!! Merry Christmas!


The kids watching Christmas Vacation! LOVE that movie!!


Yayyyy, a digger!!

Mason helping Charlie open presents

One of his favorite gifts.....a remote control motorcycle!

Don't you love that she's not only in a horendous outfit, but also that it's falling off her shoulder? Lovely.


A taser gun.....another fave!

We are all into "girly" things right now (in case you haven't caught on!) -- what's Christmas Eve without a pedicure?

Play tent's from my mom's sweet friend Kathy!

1 comment:

The Spencer Family said...

LOL, our girls are too much alike. Did you see the pictures from Christmas day at my house? I had Belle & Snow White for the day, you couldn't even see the cute outfit I had for her to wear on Christmas day. Oh well, I felt so bad that day that we didn't get a family pic or pictures of the kids together either. Looks like y'all had a Merry Chirstmas!