Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alabama Adventure!!!

We kicked off our summer Alabama Adventure spree yesterday and the kids had a blast! Reese remembered going last year, but it was all new to Charlie!! We had a crew go yesterday -- lots of kids and lots of running around chasing them. I was so worried about Charlie wandering away from me, but it was quite the opposite. He stayed with me and didn't roam at all.....now Reese, on the other hand, she's Miss Brave Pants and I could hardly keep up. She kept telling me, "I'm a big girl, I can swim". Oh, it's going to be a long summer!!! I didn't get many pics at all, because, as you can imagine, there was very little free time -- most of my time was spent chasing somebody!!


we gotta work on this "cheese" thing.....


my little buddy.....he liked to play "around" the water, but he wasn't much of a fan of the slides, bouncers, etc.....



Reese and Riley -- time to go and they were pooped!!!

No comments: