Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Let me just start off saying that, I know I'm partial, but I'm pretty sure I have the most wonderful father figure in the world for my kiddos. Joe is such a good daddy -- couldn't ask for better, and I don't tell him enough, so Joe, we love you and we are so thankful for you. We can't imagine life without you and I thank God everyday for putting you in my life and blessing me with these 2 sweet little ones!! Thank you for everything you do for us and your family!
Ok, now with that said, Sunday was a great day for us. We started off by going to Church, then we headed home and packed up a picnic lunch and went to Ruffner Mountain. We had never been there before, and I was a little skeptical, but Joe loves to be outside and loves to hike, so I thought we should at least give it a try. I am so glad we went -- it was perfect. We sat out and had our picnic lunch, then went on a little (and I mean little) nature hike/walk with the kids. They also have a little building with animals/wildlife inside to look at, so the kids of course loved that. When it was all said and done, Joe was happy and that was the goal of the day -- after all, it is Father's Day!!!


picnic!!

you see what I'm working with here??? ssshhhheeesshhh!


she's looking more and more like a big girl (sniff, sniff)

the kids were troopers and actually loved their little nature walk -- Charlie stayed right behind Joe the whole time, and Reese would turn around and say, "come on Mommy, come on".....guess I'm too slow for their liking!!




can you tell Joe's tired of me taking his picture???


We love you daddy!!! Happy Father's Day!!!

3 comments:

Barbara Cornutt said...

I agree Joe is a great dad and I am so happy he is a part of our family. We all love him and he has given us the greatest grandchildren ever!!!

Heather, David and Delaney! said...

Hey! My name is Heather and I ran across your blog on Morgan B's blog links. Your kids are precious and I love reading about all of your adventures. The reason I decided to comment is my daughter is 19m and I saw you guys went to a denist that looked pretty kid friendly and I wanted to find out where is was? We live in Hoover so I'm not sure how close it is to there but I was looking for something kid friendly and not so intimidating as a normal dentist office! Thanks for your help!

Tiffany said...

Hey Heather....send me an email and I will give you his name and number:
Tiff4uofa@aol.com

Thanks!!