Tuesday, June 15, 2010

McWane Center

Mom's company had their company picnic at the McWane Center again this year, which meant family fun for all!! On Saturday we met mom, dad and Kristen and had lunch and let the kids play. We started off with an IMAX film -- something I was totally unsure of for the kiddos. Other than the beginning of the film and the really loud preview show, they did wonderful (Charlie shed a few tears in the beginning). They actually sat through the entire show and watched it all!! The Mr. Potato Head exhibit is there right now which equals germs to mommy and fun for Reese and Charlie. There were a million little parts to play with and they all just scream germs to me. Anyways, we had a great Saturday -- thanks for inviting us mom!!!



getting ready to watch the movie!






watching Joe ride the bike across the tight-rope

family pic


weird tornado thingy


Charlie climbing a dirty chair

look at all those tiny parts.....can you imagine how many germs must live here?


having so much fun!!

peek-a-boo!!


me and my daddy


girls shot!!


1 comment:

Goldilocks said...

I hear you on the germs. I feel the same way. I almost can't stand to watch them run and play for fear that in a couple of days we are going to have a nasty tummy bug. That actually happened the first 3 times I took Pooh Bear. I took her to play and within two days she was sick as a dog.