Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Charlie's First Day of MDO!!!

Oh my sweet Charlie man, where has the time gone? I can't believe he's started MDO. Yesterday was his first day and he did unbelievably well. He is familiar with the school from last year when we would take Reese, but I had no idea how he would do when I "left" him. Well, let me just tell you, he didn't even tell me goodbye, and I'm pretty sure he didn't know I was gone until I came back 4 hours later and walked in to pick him up! They stay so busy with different activities and things to do, I think the time flew by for him. His teacher said he did great, sat at the table and ate his lunch (amazing), played really well with the other kids (even more amazing), and even colored me a picture!! We are so proud of you Charlie!! Love you!!!!

No comments: