Thursday, June 10, 2010

Girls Trip -- Bahama's here we come!!!

I was WAY overdue for a girls trip, and this year, lucky for me and my girlfriends, we had one of the best in girls history!! Last Thursday, we flew to the Bahamas and stayed for a long weekend. We had a suite at the Hilton Resort and enjoyed lots of Miami Vice's (strawberry daiquiri with pina coloda mixed!!) I would have to say the highlight for me was spending the day at the Atlantis. This was of course my idea, I love a water park, and couple of the girls were not so sure at first, but by the end of the day, none of us wanted to leave!! We caught the first ferry ride over to Paradise Island and stayed so late we had to cab it back.....fun, fun, fun!!! We had lots of yummy meals, went to the straw market, and our last day we spent on the beach ALL day doing nothing but drinking daiquiri's and eating chicken fingers while frolicking in the ocean! It was bittersweet to leave -- I had so much fun, but I missed my babies SO badly. It was so good to get home and see their sweet faces. This girls trip is going to be a hard one to top -- can't wait till next years!!!!
Anyone that knows me, knows I have a hard time flying. I have flown all my life, but something happened when I had kids and now I HATE it......nothing a little Vodka and the Hills can't fix!!
See our earphones? We were watching the Hills and Lauren was holding my hand!! =0

Here at last!!



Ferry ride to the Atlantis.....yippeeeee!!!

Our hotel

this is paradise!!!



Bahama Momma's!

Dinner at Cafe Matisse' -- oh, it was so yummy!!!



On the way home, we had to walk OUT ONTO THE RUNWAY to get on our plane -- see the look on my face? Thank goodness for Ativan -- I thought I was going to have a heart attack!! And do you see Jennie's face all lit up with smiles? Well, don't be fooled -- she was just as nervous as I was!!!

No comments: